A 1/4-cup serving of goji berries contains 1,260 micrograms of vitamin A, equivalent to 180% of the recommended intake. Vitamin A is important for skin health and cell growth.
- Like blueberries and strawberries, goji berries also contain the antioxidant flavonoids and anthocyanins, which protect small blood vessels, especially around the eyes.
- A 1/4-cup serving of goji berries contains 1,260 micrograms of vitamin A, equivalent to 180% of the recommended intake. Vitamin A is important for skin health and cell growth.
- A rich natural food source of the antioxidant vitamin C, providing 30 mg per ¼ cup serving, which is equivalent to half an orange or kiwi fruit and enough to meet 30% of the recommended intake.
- Contains a large amount of iron, providing 1.2 mg of iron per 1/4 cup, which is also 15% of the recommended daily intake. It contains more iron than 3 ounces of chicken. Iron is an essential mineral for making red blood cells and preventing anemia.
- Its rich dietary fiber content can reach up to 3 grams per ¼ cup. Just a small amount of goji berries can provide the dietary fiber equivalent to a bowl of cooked vegetables.
This product may have the following benefits for the body:
- enhance immunity
- improve blood circulation
- Preventing Diabetic Complications
- improve eyesight
- Makes collagen to help fight aging
- boost vitality
- Protect the liver
people of different ages
Not suitable for those who are sensitive to berries, those who are prone to diarrhea can reduce the serving size
The Holy Fruit of Healthy Eyes and Eyes -- Goji Berry
Lycium barbarum is sweet and delicious, and has excellent eye protection, beauty and health functions. Eating a small handful of dried goji berries every day can help you easily protect your eyes, have youthful and fair skin, and promote your overall health.
Goji berry contains the most abundant antioxidant carotenoids, various plant compounds and essential nutrients for the human body. It can promote digestion, and has the effect of improving Qi and nourishing the liver and kidney.
Start taking care of your eyes and health with goji berries today!
The main advantage:
- Richest source of antioxidant carotenoids, essential for healthy vision
- It plays an important role in traditional Chinese medicine. Its medicinal value has been highly praised by physicians of all ages, and it is considered as a healthy food that can nourish the liver and kidney, improve qi and prolong life.
- Contains antioxidants, which can inhibit the production of free radicals in the body, achieve anti-oxidation and anti-aging effects
- Contains various plant compounds and essential nutrients for the human body, including 18 kinds of amino acids, more than 20 kinds of trace minerals and vitamins, etc.
- Contains vitamin A, which helps boost immunity and protect eyesight
In the case of the same weight, wolfberry and other foods were compared as follows:
Goji Berry Vs β-Carotene ~ Twice as Much as Carrots
Iron ~ twice as much as spinach
Vitamin C ~ same as orange
Suggested ways to eat: as a snack or in baking and dessert making. It can also be added to cereals, or made into smoothies or therapeutic drinks with antioxidant properties, either hot or cold. Or put a small handful in hot water as a daily healthy drink.
All information is provided by the merchant, and the information and pictures are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail.