藕達人 - Lotus Roots Starch 150g
Lotus root starch is a specialty of Baihe, Tainan. It has high nutritional value and is rich in nutrients such as iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin C. It is known as "affordable bird's nest." In order to protect the lotus industry in their hometown, Yang Jiaming and Xie Wenhua cultivated it in a safe and non-toxic way, and made it according to the ancient method. They hand-picked out "pieces" of lotus root starch, which can be used to brew drinks, make cold cakes, burn jelly grass, and so on. It can be used to thicken cornstarch instead of cornstarch, which is natural and free of burden.
- Pure lotus root starch produced in Baihe, no additives or mixed starch
- 10-12 catties of fresh lotus root can produce 1 catty of precious lotus root starch
- Following the ancient method, local production, hand-planed starch, it takes 4-5 days to complete
- Hand-planed starch is a traditional feature of Baihe. The special flakes scraped with a planer are also one of the ways to distinguish between real and fake lotus root starch
- Multi-layer filtration removes wind, sand and sundries, peace of mind
- Stick to quality, no pesticide residues
- Suitable for brewing lotus root tea, lotus root powder cold cake, lotus root starch roasted grass jelly, natural without burden
- It can be used to thicken cornstarch instead of cornstarch, or to replace jelly powder when making fruit jelly
- It is recommended to eat when you have a cold and no appetite
All information is provided by the merchant, and the information and pictures are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail.