De Nigiris - Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey (500ml)
Apple cider vinegar is rich in nutrition and contains pectin, vitamins, minerals (phosphorus and potassium) and enzymes. The acidic ingredients of apple cider vinegar have a bactericidal effect, can clean the digestive tract, and help eliminate toxins in joints, blood vessels and organs; pectin can help excretion; phosphorus to stop corruption bacteria growth; potassium can moisturize cells and balance sodium content.
- DE NIGRIS was founded in 1889. It is the oldest vinegar manufacturer. For a century, it has been brewed in accordance with traditional methods to produce the highest quality organic apple cider vinegar. The product has passed organic certification and halal certification.
- Italian organic food certification must pass very strict review and meet organic production methods. The entire review process dates back to food hygiene, safety, environment, and chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, production regulators, feed additives, etc.
- Organic apple cider vinegar is made of organic apples and naturally fermented. The manufacturing process is unique and disinfected without high temperature to preserve the healthy and beneficial ingredients of apples.
- Apple vinegar contain nutrients such as pectin, vitamin, minerals, enzymes.
Ingredients: organic apple cider vinegar, organic honey, organic ginger. The acidity is 4%.
It is recommended to eat: 2-3 teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar add 250ml of water drinking, mixing salad, pickling, sauce, etc.
Storage: Store in a cool place to avoid direct sunlight, and keep refrigerating after opening. The sediment is a normal natural ingredient, and you can rest assured.
- Native apple cider vinegar
- Organic pure natural natural
- Organic honey
- Disinfection without high temperature
- Mother with vinegar
- Natural glutenless gluten
For product details, please refer to the packaging instructions.
The picture is for reference only, everything is subject to the real thing.