Hung Gee Bees Farm - Natural Logan Honey 700g
- The owner of Hong Gee Bees Farm has insisted for many years that his honey must pass pesticide and antibiotic tests.
- Acer honey adopts low-temperature concentration method to ensure the quality and flavor of honey.
- This dedication and persistence made him one of the top ten outstanding professional farmers in Taiwan Province in 1992.
- The honey produced has also won awards for many years since 1991, and has been honored as the "Honey Doctor" by the Beekeeping Association.
The little bee is a great contributor to the balance of ecology
Bees are very important to ecology and human life. If there were no bees to spread pollen, most plants would not be able to bloom and bear fruit due to the inability to pollinate, which would greatly affect the balance of natural ecology and human life.
Open Educational Farm Spreading the Seeds of Guardian Bees
In order to allow more people to understand bees and related ecology, the owner decided to take the educational route, open the farm, and continuously receive batches of visitors, telling them about bees, so that consumers can understand the manufacturing process, and go around. Spread the seeds of guardian bees. He firmly believes that "the honor and tone of a beekeeper is not the output, but the quality and energy." Run the farm with a happy and sharing attitude, and face consumers with integrity and mutual assistance.
Be careful when eating honey
- Acer honey is concentrated at low temperature, with strong flavor and mellow taste. It is recommended to use cold or warm water below 60-70°C when brewing to maintain enzyme activity and vitamins.
- Honey is easy to crystallize when exposed to low temperatures below 14°C, so it does not need to be refrigerated after opening. In case of crystallization, put the bottle into water at 60°C, and the crystallization will slowly melt.
- Since honey is a fresh food, it is not recommended for children under one year old to eat.
- If you eat raw gypsum foods, raw crustaceans, raw oysters, etc., it is recommended to eat honey at least two hours apart.
Commodity ingredients: Honey
Shelf life: 2 years (unopened)
[The appearance, style and color of the product packaging are subject to the actual shipment]
All information is provided by the merchant, and the information and pictures are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail.