In Europe, it is recommended to take more than 84% high-purity fish oil to have a significant positive impact on the body and effective health care: "Medical Grade" extremely pure 90% Omega 3
- Anti-aging, cell activation
- Prevent heart disease and stroke risk
- Increase blood vessel elasticity, prevent arteriosclerosis
- Improve memory, prevent dementia, dementia and improve depression
- Delay vision loss, more than half of the cell membrane of retinal photoreceptor cells is omega 3 DHA, which can strengthen the response of photoreceptor cells on the retina to light and maintain normal vision function
- Anti-inflammatory activity can effectively improve "arthritis, gout" and enhance muscle activity
- Anti-inflammatory activity can help improve "eczema skin" moisturize the skin and reduce inflammation
- Promote brain development in infants and young children
- Especially for postmenopausal women, it can effectively prevent osteoporosis
- Product Details:
- Omega 3 (ω−3 / Omega-3) unsaturated fatty acids in fish oil are essential fatty acids for the human body. "The human body cannot synthesize them by itself and must be ingested from the diet." The cell membrane of the human body contains omega 3 fatty acids, and the higher the omega 3 content of the cell membrane, the more positive effects on the health of the body. Omega 3 directly affects the normal functioning of the heart, brain, eyes, joints, skin, nervous system and kidneys.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are the two most important elements in Omega 3. Its benefits contribute to the normal function of the heart and have anti-inflammatory properties throughout the body. DHA contributes to normal psycho-emotional function and vision. Intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA can effectively protect and activate brain cells, joint cells, cardiovascular and eye blood vessels. EPA may help clean up vascular waste and may help improve blood lipid function
~[Fish oil Q&A 11 questions]~
Q1: What is fish oil?
A1: Fish oil is oil extracted from fatty fish, such as: anchovies, mackerel, herring, sardines, tuna, salmon, etc. About 30% of fish oil is composed of Omega-3 fatty acids, and the remaining 70% % consists of other fats. Therefore, high-concentration Omega-3 or fish oil capsules must undergo high-tech refining to achieve a purity of 80% or even 90%. Omega-3 in fish oil is more easily converted and utilized by the human body than plant-derived Omega-3 (for example, only 5-15% of ALA in linseed oil can be converted into DHA+EPA in the human body). Although fish is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, fish itself cannot produce Omega-3. They use algae and plankton as food, and then through the bioconcentration effect, they are concentrated in the body of the fish.
Q2: What is Omega-3?
A2: Omega-3 is a polyunsaturated fatty acid, which is an essential fatty acid for the human body to maintain normal physiological functions. The human body cannot synthesize it by itself, so it must be ingested from diet or fish oil and other health foods. Fish oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids. The main ingredients include EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which are nutrients that can reduce inflammation.
Q3: Omega-3 daily (health care) recommended dosage?
A3: The American Heart Association recommends a daily supplement of 650mg~1000mg of Omega-3 fatty acids
Extremely pure 93% Omega 3 health properties Each two capsules contain 900mg Omega-3 fatty acids
Normal weight men's daily health-care dosage 1600mg Omega-3 fatty acids
Daily health-care dosage for women of normal weight 1100mg Omega-3 fatty acids
If you often have arthritis, dermatitis, upper respiratory tract infection and other inflammatory symptoms, you can take 1500-2200mg Omega-3 fatty acids
Up to 3000mg of Omega-3 fatty acids can be supplemented daily
Q4: What are the nutrition and benefits of taking Omega-3?
A4: According to relevant medical research reports, EPA and DHA among Omega-3 fatty acids directly affect the normal operation of the human heart, brain, eyes, nervous system, bones and kidneys, and are especially beneficial. They can also reduce inflammation, which is very important to the human body. ALA is not as important to the body as EPA and DHA, but a part of ALA can be converted into EPA and DHA.
Q5: What are the benefits of taking Omega-3?
A5: In addition to being beneficial to the body parts mentioned above, taking Omega-3 can also control/prevent the following diseases:
A. Fight against mutated cells: reduce the proliferation, transfer or spread of mutated cells, and delay the development of mutated cells.
B. Prevention of depression: Omega-3 fatty acids contain natural Prozac, which is similar to anti-depression, and has the effect of preventing depression.
C. Prevention and treatment of allergies: It can reduce allergic reactions, such as coughing, sneezing, hives, skin redness and swelling.
D. Alleviate and alleviate immune system diseases: Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties, which help to alleviate the symptoms of immune system diseases, such as lupus erythematosus.
E. Prevention of diabetes: In addition to preventing cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients, it can also protect against concurrent kidney disease.
6. Relieve menstrual pain: It has the effect of alleviating menstrual pain.
Q6: Who needs to supplement Omega-3?
A6: The American Heart Association recommends eating 1 to 2 servings of deep-sea fish per week, because Omega-3 fatty acids can provide many different health benefits. If you cannot eat 1 to 2 servings of deep-sea fish per week, consider taking high-purity (80% or higher) fish oil.
A. People who do not like to eat foods containing Omega-3, such as deep-sea oily fish and fermented algae plants such as kelp and seaweed.
B. People who want to take extra Omega-3 to maintain heart, eyesight and brain health
C. Suitable for pregnant women
D. Supplement for the elderly, office workers, people with excessive brain, cardiovascular disease, and blood lipids.
E. Children's brain growth and development, candidates want to focus
Q7: Are cod liver oil and fish oil the same?
A7: Cod liver oil and fish oil contain different ingredients, so their functions are also different. Fish oil contains a high concentration of Omega-3; cod liver oil is rich in vitamin A and vitamin D, which is good for eye health, mainly helping to maintain vision in dark places.
Q8: Must choose small fish from pure ocean and provide heavy metal detection report
A8: In recent years, the ocean has been severely polluted, so deep-sea high-fat fish are also at risk of being polluted by heavy metals. Therefore, pay attention to where the fish is caught and the fish species extracted, and try to choose fish oil extracted from small fish species that are caught in pure sea areas and have low heavy metal content. You can also pay attention to whether the fish oil brand provides a heavy metal inspection report.
It is safer to choose small fish species in pure sea areas without heavy metal pollution in the biological chain, but if the manufacturer has a "heavy metal inspection report" or an international source certification, this is the most reliable.
Q9: How high is the concentration of Omega-3 effective?
A9: Taiwan, Europe and the United States have listed high-concentration fish oil containing more than 80% Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) as a recommended prescription or over-the-counter curative food, so it is best to buy fish oil with a concentration of more than 84% to There are health care or improvement effects. However, there is a fundamental difference between high-concentration fish oil and low-concentration fish oil, so it is not possible to replace high-concentration fish oil with "eat a few more low-concentration fish oils". Omega3 concentration is greater than 80%, and the total content of EPA+DHA is also higher than 80%. This is the most important when choosing. Generally, the concentration of Omega3 in the market is about 30%-50%, which means that you have eaten 50%-70% of miscellaneous oil impurities. Eating more miscellaneous oils and impurities will hinder the absorption of good oils.
Q10: Is it suitable for children to take fish oil?
A10: DHA and EPA in Omega-3 can help fetal brain development, emotional control and concentration.
Omega-3 EPA can anti-inflammation, anti-thrombosis, lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, lower triglycerides, and reduce the incidence of cardiovascular disease. It is important for eye and brain growth and development.
Q11: Who should pay attention to taking fish oil supplements?
A11: If you are taking anticoagulant drugs (thin blood pills), before taking fish oil, it is recommended to consult the medical staff who prescribe anticoagulant drugs.
Fish oil supplements are safe for pregnant women over three months of pregnancy
- High-purity high-quality fish oil, the content percentage of omega 3 fatty acids must exceed 90%
- Each 2 capsules contains a total of 1000 mg of fish oil, the basic specifications of the factory standard:
- EPA eicosapentaenoic acid 470mg
- DHA docosahexaenoic acid 330mg
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 900mg
- The World Health Organization recommends a daily intake of 300-500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids
- The American Heart Association recommends a daily intake of 650-1000 mg of omega 3 fatty acids
***What we want to pay attention to is the fish oil content within 1000 mg***
The total omega-3 fatty acid content is 900 mg, and the third-party test is as high as 934 mg (93.4%)
DHA (330 mg) + EPA (470 mg) = 800 mg, up to 832 mg (83.2%) tested by a third-party agency
DHA: EPA ratio is 36.6%: 52.2%
Suggestions for use:
Recommended dosage for people over 12 years old
Normal health care once a day, two capsules each time
Triester oil in this range: 2.26-5.64mmol/L twice a day, two capsules each time
Triester horse oil: >5.65mmol/L twice a day, three capsules each time
People with family history of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, diabetics, excessive smoking and alcohol consumption, obesity, high blood pressure, men over 45 years old, women over 55 years old, take 2-4 capsules daily
***Those who are allergic to seafood or soybeans should take it with caution***
Suitable for groups:
- Sangao friends
- Rehabilitation patients in Central China
- Blood vessels for younger friends
- Pregnant women
- Gout patients
- Friends who pay attention to eye health
Storage method: Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
All information is provided by the merchant, and the information and pictures are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail.