SUPERFOOD LAB SuperWhite C+ (30 x 4g)
Patented "Blackening and Whitening Factor"
Super brightening C+UV pigment contains glutathione "anti-blackening and whitening factor", which is the original natural anti-oxidant whitening agent in the body. It has been clinically proven to effectively reduce the formation of melanin in the body within 4 weeks*, and improve the skin's protective function from the inside. Block various aging problems caused by UV light, including dullness, sagging, freckles and dryness.
Anti-UV x Moisturizing
Skin is youthful, bright and flawless
- Anti-oxidant, anti-black, anti-UV - inhibit the formation of melanin in the body
- Long-term water lock and then water retention - prevent water loss
Natural whitening and moisturizing ingredients
- Glutathione - Contains "anti-blackening and whitening factor", which is the original natural anti-oxidant and whitening agent in the body, but the diet and high-pressure life of ordinary urbanites accelerate the loss.
- Clinically proven to effectively reduce the formation of melanin in the body for 4 weeks*
- Orange - rich in vitamin C, an important antioxidant that is indispensable for skin care. This well-known nutrient helps to kick away the number one enemy "free radicals" that accelerates aging, prevents the damage of UV rays, and achieves brightening and rosy pink skin
- Acerola cherry - is a super anti-oxidant food, the high concentration of vitamin C contained in it is more than 30 times higher than that of lemon, which effectively strengthens the defense of the skin bottom, inhibits the formation of melanin, and has multiple effects of whitening, lightening and even skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid - A natural ingredient with strong hydrophilicity. Its unique structure is locked with moisturizing molecules in the dermis, allowing the skin to quickly fill with water, improving the skin's long-term water-holding capacity and preventing water loss. Deep moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, elastic lifting, restore youthfulness and firmness, reduce signs of aging
* Nutthavuth A. & Pravit A. (2012). Glutathione as an oral whitening agent
* The picture is for reference only, the actual product shall prevail